Noelle Pikus-Pace and The World Cup WhirlwindSo, lets recap what just happened. Just to make sure it wasn't a dream. Here it is:
- Calgary World Cup - Gold Medal, piece of tape, hope and dreams dashed in a moment, medal gone.
- Park City World Cup - Gold Medal, no tape, 2 track records, begins attack of the BIG HEADS!
- Lake Placid World Cup 1 - Gold Medal, 2 fastest runs, Mormon missionaries, making headway.
- Lake Placid World Cup 2 - Bronze Medal, crooked groove, 20 forerunners, cancelled run, 1 heat race.
- Christmas Break - Frankfurt, LDS chapel, Mormon missionaries, Christmas markets, peaceful holiday.
- Winterberg World Cup - Silver Medal, 1st heat tie for 1st place, Netherlands, ice skating.
- St. Moritz World Cup - Gold Medal, 2 track records, BIG HEADS return, 2 ft of snow.
- Igls World Cup - Silver Medal, pushers track, 100k Euros gone, Lacee is youngest to do skeleton.
- Konigssee World Cup - Gold Medal, BIG HEADS drop in, green 1 day, snow the next, 1 heat race!
Now, here we sit in our hotel room waiting for Munich tomorrow with Mountain Crane (BIG HEADS) and then off to Sochi for 3 weeks of laying low, and 2 days of Olympics race time. We are looking forward to that flight home and excited to be back in Utah!!!
Keep checking, I'll keep everyone updated with our adventures as often as possible and with any race information that I have. Thanks for the support.