We had to make a decision before we came out to Europe on the best case scenario for the lapse of time between races. Normally, Noelle would come home for about 12 days for Christmas and return back to Europe, but we thought that would be a tough feat for the kids. We also played around with different scenarios and determined it would save us a good deal of money if we were to just stay here in Europe and not make the jet lagged and expensive round trip home and back, so we stayed. I will create posts for each of our stopping locations over the course of our little break. There should be 4 in total.